Where: Closeburn - N.W. Brisbane outskirts near Samford as featured on Channel Seven's the Great South East.
Next Workshop: Sunday, 3 June 2018
Please check back for additional dates. If you subscribe to the TREKeZine RSS feed, you will be automatically notified when more workshop dates are released.
Click here for Workshop Dates.
Click here for Bookings.
9:00am - 12:30pm
SPECIAL OFFER: Attend the Wildlife, Reptiles and Frogs Workshop and Australia Zoo Experience Workshop on the same weekend and save $115.00
Click ->HERE for details
Join Mark as he instructs you on the best techniques to photograph an amazing lineup of wildlife.
Some of the species are virtually impossible to photograph in the wild, so this is a chance you will not want to miss.
You will have an exclusive opportunity to photograph tame native wildlife at a private breeder’s collection. Some of the native wildlife species that we will photograph (depending on availability on the day) include:
- Leaf-tailed Gecko and Knob-tailed Gecko
- Bearded Dragon, Southern Angle-headed Dragon, Water Dragon and Boyd’s Rainforest Dragon
- Pink-tongue Skink, Blue-tongue Skink and Shingleback Lizard
- Carpet Python, Diamond Python and Brown Tree Snake
- Magnificent Tree Frog, Gold Tree Frog, Green Tree Frog, White-lipped Tree Frog and Burrowing Desert Frog
- Various other reptiles
Mark will give professional photographic tuition throughout the workshop. He will teach you how to take better photos as well as getting the most out of your camera.
Things you will need:
- Camera gear
- Macro lens (if available) preferable
- Any medium telephoto lenses ranging from 70mm to 300mm (don't worry if you don't have specialist lenses - you will still learn a lot with your Digital SLR and kit lens).
- Flash (if available)
- Memory card(s),
- Sturdy tripod (if available)
- Camera owners manual - Important!
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Drinking water
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen and hat
- FULLY CHARGED BATTERY and spare batteries
Price: $245.00 per person (please note a 2.9% service fee applies to credit card payments)
Includes entry fees and charges
Click here to book this workshop
Please note: This workshop is limited to 6 participants to ensure one-to-one tuition opportunities.
Please book early to avoid disappointment.
For further details on any workshops or if you have any other questions, please phone Mark on 0459 221678. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com