Mountain to Beach Experience Photography Workshop
Landscape Birds Macro Seascapes
Click ->HERE for details
Next Workshop: Saturday, 8 July 2017
Please check back for additional dates. If you subscribe to the TREKeZine RSS feed, you will be automatically notified when more workshop dates are released.
Click here for Workshop Dates.
Click here for Bookings.
- START 10:00am Meet and greet at Buderim rainforest.
- Buderim rainforest – trek to waterfall, cascades and rock pools for landscape and composition techniques.
- Macro Photography
- Lunch break - bring your own or purchase at Buderim
- Bird Photography - Maroochy Botanic Gardens
- Sunset photography (filters and merge techniques)
- FINISH after sunset.
During this full day workshop, Mark will give group presentations as well as one-on-one tuition for each participant.
Mark will explain a variety of digital camera functions, teach you how to use these functions correctly and discuss different photographic techniques that will allow you to take better photos.
View Larger Map
Commencing at Buderim Forest Park where there is an easy trek through some beautiful rainforest to cascades and waterfalls. Mark will instruct you on the best techniques needed to photograph the lovely waterfall and cascades found throughout the area. It’s amazing how your shots will improve with some expert advice.
View Larger Map
After lunch Mark will guide you through the wonderful world of macro photography. Various techniques and equipment such as extension tubes and dedicated macro lenses will be discussed.
We will then look at the best techniques for bird photography, both posing and in flight.
The day finishes with a trip to fabulous Point Cartwright for a sunset shoot on the rocky foreshore. The magic light of the photography "Golden Hour" will ensure you gain full advantage of your new found skills.
Things you will need:
- Camera gear - Digital or Digital SLR with FULLY CHARGED BATTERY.
- Any lenses ranging from 15mm to 600mm Shorter focal lengths for landscape, longer for birds (don't worry if you don't have all the lenses - you will still learn a lot with your digital SLR and kit lens).
- Macro lens and/or extension tubes if available
- Memory card(s),
- Sturdy tripod
- Camera owners manual - Important!
- Comfortable non-slip walking shoes/ boots.
- Drinking water
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen and hat
- Spare batteries
Lunch: Bring your own or purchase at Buderim.
For further details on any of our workshops or if you have any other questions, please phone Mark on 0459 221678.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com